Thursday, September 20, 2012

Planning, Preparing and Executing!

So for the last 10 days I have been working really hard to plan my meals, my work and home schedule along with preparing all the food the night before. I tell you.. when you get up at 6:30 am work, have kids and a husband as well as the household chores, meals, teddy bear hunts etc.....making meals for tomorrow is the LAST thing I want to do after bedtime...... But 10 days later and a weekend away.I have managed to follow the rules my Trainer gave me and now the nutrition plan! 10 days of success!

I know its only 10 days..but after a 14 hour day raising a family I am very very PROUD!!

Today was an exceptional day.. it was my first full day of my nutrition plan. I started the day out at 6:30 am but breakfast for me now isn't until 9am.This was a HUGE feat for me to make it through without wanting to eat everything in sight! Of course my first day included me eating my yogurt at a seminar...and having  the willpower not to eat the pastries they offered YUCK!

I got home for lunch and COULD not get my food fast enough! I had SO much food that I needed 2 plates to fit it all on.


Chicken Breast, 3 cups of spinach and romaine and 1cup of broccoli


 I had a snack before and after my workout which made getting to supper much easier!!

Since it was a weight lift day.. I got FUN carbs.. so that includes pancakes or waffles,pizza or potatoes.

However,It is REALLY strange eating 3 cups of vegetables with pancakes....

Tonight was my treat night I decided not to stray to far so I brought home Frozen Greek Yogurt...WOW!!!Fantastic! I am pretty in love with this.... I may never have ice cream again!

Hope you are all well out there and living healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment