Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Change.. the ultimate battle!

I have found a niche! It's working well for me and doesn't cause me a ton of headache. With the new nutrition plan in hand and the rules in mind.. I've lost 8 lbs in 3 weeks. This is the kick start I needed. I knew that I could not eat as many carbs as I was and continue to think I would slim down. I cut a lot of carbs back in February and proceeded to drop 17 lbs.. summer came and life got comfortable.. and I gained 8 lbs back. Thankfully with this new plan .. THOSE 8 LBS ARE GONE!!

It's not just that easy though.. you can't just expect to change your eating and be successful. You need to change your mind. I refuse to start another diet.. I've tried them all.. I've been obsessive over counting calories and not eating potatoes.. I QUIT!! I absolute throw my towel in. I want to be healthy, eat proper and enjoy life! I cannot do this if I am continually worried about my 'diet'. So I quit it.. I'm not going to prove to you I can lose 100 lbs on weight watchers.. or 58 inches on Herbal Magic...

I am going to prove to you all.. That with a healthy nutrition guide working out 3-5 days a week I can get into a size 12 if not smaller!

Here is me at a size 16-18 at the gym on September 20/12.

 
I will not feed you any bullshit about " Oh PGX changed my life" because it wont.. The only thing that will is you! You need to focus on good healthy eating.. and exercise.
 
Goals.. find one! If your not a runner.. don't become one to get fit.. Do it because you wanna be a runner.. How about being able to make it through an entire spin class.. or get through zumba twice a week. Cardio isn't everything and you need to provide exercise to those muscles as well. So don't be afraid of the gym.. or some small free weights! It's good for your muscle. Every year after we turn 30 our muscle mass decreases.. this is not good for you obviously!
 
 
Here it is.. CHANGE!
 
 



 



AND BRAG!! Tell everyone you know.. hell tell everyone.. even if you don't know them! Tweet.. facebook update your status.. BLOG! Text everyone in your contacts about your progress..all it takes is a few " good jobs" "keep up the great work" to get your off your ass and to gym after a long day!

Find those supports.. and brag! They are there to listen.. Use them!


Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment