Thursday, July 12, 2012

Still here!

Hello!

My lil ones are at Nana and Papa's this week so hubby and I are flying solo! This sounds glorious and has been mostly.. His work has been nutty so best he works more when the kids are gone then leaving me to pull my hair out when they are home HA!

My training has slowed down because of the heat we are facing in Saskatchewan along with a stomach bug I picked up! I am just missing one run this week but maybe can pull two run days off in a row yet.. I will see!
I am on Week 4 Day 2 tomorrow, meaning max runs of 5 minute straight. As daunting as this is, I found my 4 minute runs easier then my 1 minute runs! I believe this is success at its finest! I also have done ONE ( Im proud to get ONE cross training work out in a week at this point) Nike Training Club work out in at the gym this week too. Yesterday in fact I burnt over 750 + calories with a 4.2 km fast walk with girl friends and then a hit up at the gym.

The success of the week is .... wait for it.... FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER... Getting into a minimal stretch cotton pair of SHORTS in a size 16!! I have NEVER gotten summer clothes smaller then a 36 " waist or a size 18! To bad I wasn't feeling well that day and couldnt celebrate!

My Challenge ..... Removing the priority of using a scale.. Once upon a time 35 lbs lighter.. I was a size 18.. now.. 35 lbs heavier.. I'm size 16... But for some reason I place huge value on what the scale tells me.. This is bothering to me... Anyone else have issues?

Hope all is well out there in the blogging world! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment