Thursday, July 19, 2012

The HUMIDITY!!!

Holy cripes! This humidity is starting to wear me out! I have no energy.. so I'm indulging in carbs.. and of course not the best ones but not over doing it so I guess that's fair. ( gotta justify it some how I guess)
I'm struggling to get through my week 4 run program.. I don't find running for 5 minutes straight hard.. I find it exhausting when the humidity surrounds me and I seriously feel like I'm being weighted down by it. I have full faith I can get through this week.. Just wish the humidity would let up so I could train!

When I train.. I feel great.. I eat fantastic.. When I don't train... I eat like crap and am exhausted...

Can someone please call Mother Nature for me and give her the what for?!

Anyone have any recommendations in how to train in this humidity?!

No comments:

Post a Comment