Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chaotic Chaos of Moving!

Hello!

I am back into life after taking a week off for holidays with my family. It was hectic and I'm not sure where the "relax" part of the holiday was but I don't think we found it. However, we came home over shopped, over tired and the girls were overly thrilled about all their adventures ( zoo, amusement park , new clothes shopping for pre K ) so it was Successful!

I have noticed that life is chaotic when your waiting for a big transition to occur.. in our instance.. we purchased a home. Waiting for possession has turned my whole world upside down! My 800 sq foot townhouse is busting at the seams.. Its not that I am a hoarder but I don't have a proper utility closet.. nor a cupboard for paper work and calendars etc.. So you find other ways to store them.. and things just over flow it seems! Even buying more then two cans of mushrooms is a hassle because where am I going to store them in the 5 cupboards I have?!

So the skinny on this is..Ive misplaced things... and am frustrated and have left the house this morning with my sectional in pieces all over the living room. The girls are feeling the effect of the insane chaos of a small house.. too many people in a small space and are at one another throat...

Getting these two in the car this morning was an Olympic event which Mommy lost.. I knew I lost when a Regina City Police Constable called to tell me he found my purse... Uhh my purse ( which I had left in Indian Head on Saturday in a restaurant while dealing with OVER tired children :S) I didn't realize my purse was missing.....

He found it on the street.. I apparently had left it on the roof of my car!


I admit defeat.. my whole house is in a chaotic state.. The only time I feel calm and functional is when I am running. I guess that tells you where my heart lies at the moment.. The serenity of a running trail.


Wish me luck that I don't leave my kids on the roof of the car next...

Possession : August 31st - 17 days from now.. SERENITY NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment