Saturday, February 9, 2013

MPrint Jewellery - Giveway Won!

I check in on a local fashion designers blog http://tiazelinski.blogspot.ca/ from time to time. I am not a fashionista but I find it amazing that here in Regina SK we have such talented artists doing such work here! Tia Zelinski is also partnered to a local icon Chris Getzlaf who plays on our local professional football team. ( Saskatchewan Roughriders)  So as a local it's always intriguing to see these folks doing great things in the community! And these two are always doing something wonderful!!

I saw Tia tweet about a friend of hers launching her own jewellery line and went to read up on it. From my understanding Em Robertson worked up in Regina for a local jewellery company and has went on her own. I love jewellery and as a Mom rarely get to wear really nice stuff.. and when I do I misplace it ( currently looking for my wedding set.. again.. Don't ask my husband about this ) Em started a jewellery company called MPrint (http://www.mprintjewelry.com/)and Tia did a giveaway on her blog... Gorgeous earrings I must say.

AND I WON! I rarely win ANYTHING! So I was very pumped when Tia announced my name! I received this package a few weeks later and haven't chose other earrings since. They are simple, very well made and comfy! They also go with just about anything with the dark background and warm bronze colours. Thankfully with my darker hair and light complexion they match my skin well too!

 


These earrings are also very reasonable! $23.00 a pair.. that's quite a steal! MPrint also has other matching accessories that are quite cute and unique as well.


I love handmade and heartfelt designed jewellery and I rarely get to have any! Give Mprint a follow on twitter @Mprintjewelry you can also find Fashion Designer Tia Zelinski on Twitter at @MissZelinski.


Cheers! Thanks again ladies for choosing me have these earrings!






** These opinons are from a happy giveaway winner who recieved a pretty awesome product!**



No comments:

Post a Comment