Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Update!

Ok.. YES! I get it. I haven't blogged in awhile... well nor have I kept up with my lifestyle change either. Thankfully, I have implemented enough tools in my day to day life that the headaches and stresses of the GO GO GO life I've been running has not completely sabotaged my success.

I have tried to keep to my Intermittent Fasting and eating mostly protein for the AM hours up till lunch. It's usually after supper where things go bad. I have been on the road almost one -two days a week for work, if I haven't been... Its been on the road in the city for meetings. My hubby has been working a TON as well so life just has been busy!

This week I vow to track all my food on Fitness Pal and hit the gym x2!

Success :

I rarely buy dresses never mind shop at Addition Elle. But I have a wedding to attend on Saturday and online shopped for a dress. I found a dress at Addition Elle and went to try it on... SIZE 14 I GOT INTO A SIZE 14!! I have NEVER gotten into this size! The last time I shopped at Addition Elle it was for size 20 jeans because I couldn't find them elsewhere! I will post a picture next week with a new blog post!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment