Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Goals

I have never written down my goals for the following year before and its about time I do this!
 
In September I declared I wanted to commit to the following:
 
- Meal plan
- Fitness Plan
- Burn the fat - lose 50 lbs or get to a size 12
- Run a 10 km by May 2013
 
Well .. I am slowly working at these. Tailoring as I go and working within my lifestyle which as a busy mom and wife .. is CRAZY hard!
 
 
Currently I am hitting the gym again ( took a sabbatical with the crazy life we were leading in November/December which shouldn't have ever happened) 2x a week. I have changed up my workout plan for the off season to keep me going with weight loss but not directly working at the 10 km at the moment. I am running once a week but not pressuring myself with this cold.
 
For 2013 I plan on :
 
- continuing to eat healthy , clean and work towards getting fit, trim and into that size 12
- Run a 10 km race!
- Drop my 5 km time below 40 minutes
- be happy in a bathing suit while on holidays with my family!
- treat myself to a tattoo... to assist my mourning of my grandfather..almost 6 years and I cannot figure this out yet. For someone who is a problems solver this is hard.
- BE HAPPY!
 
 
Best wishes to all of you in the New Year with all of your goals! Don't set yourself up with hills you can vault over.. nor mountains to high to climb.. find the balance of achieving and understanding you may not get there but the mountain is low enough to climb most of the way up!
 
 
Happy New Years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment